4dr Wagon SUV
VIN #: 5GRGN23UX3H149126
Stock #: 9126
Used Clear Title
6.0L 8 CYLINDER
Four Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
SUNROOF, POWER, TILT-SLIDING, ELECTRIC W/ EXPRESS-OPEN & WIND DEFLECTOR
ASSIST STEPS, TUBULAR
ROOF RACK, DOUBLE CROSSBAR, BLACK
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, Vortec 6000 V8 SFI
- Throttle control, electric
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled
- Transfer case, electronic shift
- Differential, driver selectable rear locker
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio
- Traction control system, single wheel
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Cooling, engine oil cooler
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes front bumper receiver hitch & rear receiver hitch
- Recovery hooks, front & rear
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, & stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Standard ride, 5 link coil springs
- GVWR, 8600 lbs. (3901 kg)
- Tires, LT315/70R17, all-terrain, blackwall
- Tire, spare, full-size, includes cover
- Wheels, 5 - 17" x 8.5" (43.2 cm x 21.6 cm) aluminum
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, hydraulic power
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system
- 32.0 gallon fuel tank
- Dual output exhaust system
- Vehicle Name : HUMMER H2
- Body Style : 4 Door Wagon
- Body Code : 123" WB
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- Curb Weight - Front (lbs) : 3520
- Curb Weight - Rear (lbs) : 2880
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 8600
- Fifth Wheel Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : N/A
- Fifth Wheel Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : N/A
- Engine Order Code : LQ4
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 6.0L/364
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 316 @ 5200
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 360 @ 4000
- Trans Order Code : M32
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : HD Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.06
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.62
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.29
- Transfer Case Model : Borg-Warner
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.00
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.64
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (2nd) : N/A
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 145
- Engine Oil Cooler : Yes
- Frame Type : Box Ladder
- Suspension Type - Front : Torsion Bar
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link Coil
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Front : 4.10
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Rear : 4.10
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 46.0
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 46.0
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.41
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 1.18
- Steering Type : Pwr Recirculating Ball
- Steering Ratio (:1), On Center : 13.0
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 43.5
- Brake Type : Power
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.7 x 1.5
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.9 x 1.1
- Rear Door Type : Liftgate
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
**WE BUY CARS**
Looking To Get Rid Of Your Old Car? You Can Trade It In, Or We Will Just Purchase It Outright! We Buy Any Kind Of Vehicle! Feel Free To Call Our Fredericksburg Location At 540-891-6611 Anytime For An Appraisal!
Good Panels / Headliner
Good Trim Condition
Good Glass Condition
This Vehicles Has Been Through VA State Inspection And Has Been Professionally Detailed So Our Customers Can Always Feel Comfortable And Excitement While Purchasing There Vehicle From Us And Becoming A New Member Of Our Family!
Contact us today at 540-891-6611
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.