AWD 4dr LT w/2LT SUV
VIN #: 1GNEV23D09S164035
Stock #: 4035
Used Clear Title
3.6L V6 DOHC 24V
All Wheel Drive
Red Jewel Tintcoat
Lt Gray/Dk Gray
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
SUNROOF, DUAL SKYSCAPE 2-PANEL POWER
with tilt-sliding front and fixed rear with power sunscreen
ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, REAR SEAT DVD PLAYER WITH REMOTE CONTROL, OVERHEAD DISPLAY, 2 SETS OF 2-CHANNEL WIRELESS INFRARED HEADPHONES, AUXILIARY AUDIO/VIDEO INPUT JACKS
(Includes (UVA) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player or may be upgraded to (UZR) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation. Includes (UQS) Bose 5.1 surround sound 10-speaker system. Includes (KV1) 2-prong household-style power outlets)
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (281 hp [210 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [359.1 N-m]) ((288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [364.5 N-m] with dual exhaust).)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive includes auto-grade braking and tap-shift manual shift control (Included and only available with CV14526 AWD models.)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- All wheel drive
- GVWR, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg) (CV14526 AWD models only.)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Traverse
- Body Style : 4 Door
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 4WD Sport Utility Vehicle
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 5066
- Engine Order Code : LLT
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.6L/220
- Fuel System : SIDI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 281 @ 6300
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 266 @ 3400
- Trans Order Code : MH6
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.48
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.87
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.84
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.41
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.74
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.88
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.16
- Suspension Type - Front : Independent
- Suspension Type - Rear : Independent
- Steering Type : Power
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.1
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.89
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 40.4
- Brake Type : Power
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.8 x 1.1
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13 x 0.8
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
**WE BUY CARS**
Looking To Get Rid Of Your Old Car? You Can Trade It In, Or We Will Just Purchase It Outright! We Buy Any Kind Of Vehicle! Feel Free To Call Our Fredericksburg Location At 540-891-6611 Anytime For An Appraisal!
Good Panels / Headliner
Good Trim Condition
Good Glass Condition
This Vehicles Has Been Through VA State Inspection And Has Been Professionally Detailed So Our Customers Can Always Feel Comfortable And Excitement While Purchasing There Vehicle From Us And Becoming A New Member Of Our Family!
Contact us today at 540-891-6611
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.