4WD 4dr Denali SUV
VIN #: 1GKUKGEJ8AR179153
Stock #: 9153
Used Clear Title
6.0L V8 OHV 16V
Four Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
WHITE DIAMOND TRICOAT
SUN, ENTERTAINMENT AND DESTINATIONS PACKAGE
(CF5) power sunroof
(UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation and (U42) rear seat DVD entertainment system.
Features & Specifications *
- Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI, LIVC with Active Fuel Management (332 hp [247.5 kW] @ 5100 rpm, 367 lb-ft of torque [495.4 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Transmission, 2-mode strong hybrid, automatic, electronic. Includes automatic Tow/Haul mode built into software.
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD models.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- 4-wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Battery, 300 volt Hybrid pack located under 2nd row seat cushion
- Hybrid Propulsion Electric, with 300 volt battery pack
- Hybrid Propulsion Electric System includes 36 volt NiMH battery and tray
- High voltage management, power electronics module
- Tow/haul mode selector, electronic
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted
- GVWR, 7,500 lbs. (3402 kg) (Only available on 4WD models.)
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Automatic level control, Auto air
- Steering, power, electric, 42 volt
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc electro-hydraulic power with StabiliTrak, regenerative system
- Regenerative Braking uses the hybrid motors in the transmission acting as generators to decelerate the vehicle by applying resistance while capturing that energy as electricity in the 300V battery pack, which is then available for the next acceleration cycle
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Vehicle Name : GMC Yukon Hybrid
- Body Style : 4 Door
- Body Code : TB7
- Drivetrain : 4-Wheel Drive
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Front (lbs) : 3600
- Gross Axle Wt Rating - Rear (lbs) : 4100
- Curb Weight - Front (lbs) : 3110
- Curb Weight - Rear (lbs) : 2826
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs) : 7500
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs) : 12000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 5700
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 855
- Engine Order Code : LZ1
- Engine Type : Gas/Electric V8
- Displacement : 6.0L/366
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 332 @ 5100
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 367 @ 4100
- Trans Order Code : M99
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.69
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.70
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.73
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 1.70
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), High : 1.00
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio (:1), Low : 2.69
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 730
- Frame Type : Ladder
- Suspension Type - Front : Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear : Coil springs
- Spring Capacity - Front (lbs) : 3600
- Spring Capacity - Rear (lbs) : 4100
- Axle Type - Front : Independent
- Axle Type - Rear : Semi-Floating
- Axle Capacity - Front (lbs) : 3925
- Axle Capacity - Rear (lbs) : 4100
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Front : 3.42
- Axle Ratio (:1) - Rear : 3.42
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 46
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 46
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 36
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 28
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 39.0
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13 x 1.2
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13.6 x 0.8
- Rear Door Type : Liftgate
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
**WE BUY CARS**
Looking To Get Rid Of Your Old Car? You Can Trade It In, Or We Will Just Purchase It Outright! We Buy Any Kind Of Vehicle! Feel Free To Call Our Fredericksburg Location At 540-891-6611 Anytime For An Appraisal!
Good Panels / Headliner
Good Trim Condition
Good Glass Condition
This Vehicles Has Been Through VA State Inspection And Has Been Professionally Detailed So Our Customers Can Always Feel Comfortable And Excitement While Purchasing There Vehicle From Us And Becoming A New Member Of Our Family!
Contact us today at 540-891-6611
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.