4dr Sedan LT w/1LT
VIN #: 1G1PF5SC8C7255341
Stock #: 5341
Used Clear Title
1.4L 4 CYLINDER
6 Spd Automatic
Front Wheel Drive
Blue Granite Metallic
Jet Black/Medium Titanium
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
(UQA) Pioneer premium 9-speaker system and (CF5) power sunroof.
unique front and rear fascias
Sport Body Kit
(T43) rear spoiler and uplevel jeweled instrument panel cluster with chrome trim rings (uplevel cluster is standard on LTZ) (Also includes (T3U) front fog lamps.)
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI, Turbo with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual with overdrive
- Axle, 3.83 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Cruze
- Body Style : Sedan
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Midsize Car
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3126
- Number of Passenger Doors : 4
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 150
- Engine Order Code : LUJ
- Engine Type : Turbocharged gas I4
- Displacement : 1.4L/83
- Fuel System : Electronic Fuel Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 138 @ 4900
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 148 @ 1850
- Trans Order Code : MR5
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.58
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.96
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.91
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.45
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.75
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.94
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.87
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 438
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 120
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Compound Crank
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 0.98
- Steering Type : Pwr
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 15.5
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.7
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 35.7
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : Four-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Contact us today at 540-628-4007
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.