2013 BMW M3 * 1-OWNER * CLEAN CARFAX * NAVIGATION * 6-SPEED MANUAL *
VIN #: WBSKG9C57DJ594630
Stock #: 4630
Used Clear Title
4.0L 8 CYLINDER
6 Spd Manual
Rear Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle History Report
Options & Packages
6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
with additional oil cooler and heavy-duty dual-disc clutch
19" X 8.5" FRONT & 19" X 9.5" REAR DOUBLE-SPOKE LIGHT ALLOY WHEELS (STYLE 220M)
P245/35R19 front & P265/35R19 rear run-flat performance tires
online information services
real time traffic information
Features & Specifications *
- 6-speed manual transmission with additional oil cooler and heavy-duty dual-disc clutch
- 4.0-liter 32-valve 414-hp V-8 engine with M Double-VANOS "steplessly" variable valve timing (2012)
- 8 individual throttles, electronically controlled (drive-by-wire) (2012)
- Distributorless electronic ignition system (2012)
- Digital Motor Electronics (DME) with on-board diagnostics (2012)
- Automatic start/stop function
- Oil coolant heat exchanger (2012)
- 3-way catalytic converter with heated oxygen sensor (2012)
- Rear wheel drive
- M suspension with twin-joint spring-strut front axle, subframe, front axle tie-rod and stiffening plate in aluminum, rear axle subframe in steel, track control arm and spring strut in aluminum and lightweight steel construction (2012)
- Gas-pressurized front struts and rear shock absorbers (2012)
- Vehicle-speed-sensitive variable-assist power steering (M Servotronic) (2012)
- 4-wheel BMW M vacuum-assisted ventilated, cross-drilled compound disc brakes with floating brake rotors (2012)
- M quad polished stainless steel exhaust tips (2012)
- Vehicle Name : BMW M3
- Body Style : Coupe
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Subcompact Cars
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3704
- Engine Type : Gas V8
- Displacement : 4.0/244
- Fuel System : Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 414 @ 8300
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 295 @ 3900
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.06
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.40
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.58
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.19
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.87
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.68
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.85
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 180
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 12.5
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38.4
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.2 x 1.2
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13.8 x 0.9
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
**WE BUY CARS**
Looking To Get Rid Of Your Old Car? You Can Trade It In, Or We Will Just Purchase It Outright! We Buy Any Kind Of Vehicle! Feel Free To Call Our Highline Location At 703-257-1234 Anytime For An Appraisal!
Good Panels / Headliner
Good Trim Condition
Good Glass Condition
No Visible Dents
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
This Vehicles Has Been Through VA State Inspection And Has Been Professionally Detailed So Our Customers Can Always Feel Comfort And Excitement While Purchasing Their Vehicle From Us And Becoming A New Member Of Our Family!
Contact us today at 703-257-1234
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.